Maybe it’s the first post that I’ve been involved with drawing and anime sketch stuff. I am doing this thing for quite some time. So I have some insight into some problems beginners face whilst learning drawing. Therefore I am making drawing much easier and more fun for you through these lessons (Draw Anime Girl Eye).
Today we are going to draw the eye of anime girls in this session. It’s quite easy but follow all the steps properly before you mess up.
Step 1 Draw the Outer shape of the Eye
Shape your eye by drawing the outline.
- Firstly, outline the eye carefully.
- The size and outline are totally in your interests.
- Some may like big wide eyes and others might prefer small ones and others.
- So draw according to your preference.
Step 2 Draw the Iris
After drawing the outline.
- Draw a shape of the iris vertically. Make sure it is oval and stretched but not necessarily circular.
- While you are making the Iris stretched, Try not to cover the whole eye with that.
- So adjust the size properly before starting to draw.
- Then draw a curving line towards the center of the eye without connecting it.
- Slightly curve the line again downwards and form a ‘U’ joining the lines together.
Step 3 Shade the Parts of Eye
At last, you could start shading the eye parts.
- First, shade the eyelids black.
- The next step; color the Iris grey or purple whatever you like. Have it like your favorite anime character.
- Leave the pupil white in the shape of a small circle.
- Also, leave some outer parts of the Iris for some shining effect. However, it is optional so no sweat over it.
Step 4 Finishing
From now, the work on the eye pupil is over. Now, let’s focus on the eyelids. Now it may be tricky for some beginners.
- Make a thin line over the curved eyelid.
- Draw small lines on each end of the line as shown above.
- Gently draw some more eyelashes at the side of the eye.
- Tilt the eyelashes a bit upwards to make them look good.
Step 5 Drawing both eyes
Since one eye has been completed, make sure you review it properly before moving to the next eye.
If you’re satisfied with it, it’s time to repeat the whole thing over. Also, make sure to do the process in the opposite direction than before. And draw the anime girl eye in a simpler way possible.
Since you have reached the end of the drawing tutorial, drop by some of our other articles.